- Keep retail shoppers and staff safe
- Reduce stock shrinkage and shoplifting
- Improve profitability of retail outlet through data mining
- Entrance - High definition IP camera with smart analysis feature such as people counting provides real-time statistics to help retailer monitor customer flow, refine marketing efforts and allocate staffsâ€™ working shifts more effectively. Besides, facial recognition feature is another powerful new algorithm embedded to the IP camera. The technology extracts face from a CCTV footage in real time, which is stored in the database of hard disk in the recorder that can be retrieved through smart playback.
- Store Layout - IP camera improves in-store customer engagement with heat mapping function. The shopper focused solution tracks the customersâ€™ traffic pattern in a store. Commonly walked areas that are of heavy traffic are marked in red, while spots that are marked green had lower traffic. The data mining shows where it matters in the store and allows retailers to optimize their store layout as well as to strategize where to place their merchandise.
- Counter - POS integration between IP camera and POS machine with the main purpose to reduce counter fraud and losses. Actual event during the bar code scan of each sales item will be overlaid on the CCTV recording footage to deter counter staffs from fake scanning an item during checkout. Sales data linked between the POS machine with the HCVR or NVR recorder can be retrieved during smart search to increase the efficiency of playback.
Residential / Housing Areas Solutions
- Effectively ensure residence’s safety and property
- Deter vandals and reduce reparation costs
- Fencing Perimeter - High definition IP camera with smart analysis feature such as virtual tripwire fencing draws an artificial line on the CCTV footage. The line that was created within the algorithm of the camera maybe invisible to the naked eye of humans, but itâ€™s an automatic alarm that triggers the patrol guards when an intruder trespasses the perimeter.
- Guard House - Head lamp compensation (HLC) function built-in to the HD-CVI cameras are able to view the car plate number clearly even during the night when the carâ€™s head lamp shines brightly at the lens of the camera. The technology reduces the glare from the head lamp and captures the number vividly for investigation purpose.
- Protecting assets from threats
- Prioritize staffs and customers safety
- Factory Areas - Indoor (dome camera) and outdoor (bullet camera) solutions to monitor parking lot, building perimeter, reception area and corridors. Wide dynamic range (WDR) feature is commonly used for indoor solution to overcome varied lighting conditions, especially for main entrance large glass doors and shiny floors. WDR feature is critical for close-up face images at the entrance and exits.
- HTML Mobile friendly static pages.
- PHP Databased web applications.
- Desktop c-panel supporting web engines.
- Creativity - User friendly pre designed multiple web templates
- Responsive web design-users behavior and environment based on screen size,platform and orientation
- Web Content - All our web sites are connected with our databases. Client can update any web content, any time using our Desktop web engines.
- Efficient Management
- Quick Billing & Report Handling
- System Data - User allows inserting and updating new products, customers any time. System auto generates online backup and local backup every day. Also system data protected by password login. Billing & Reports - System generates quick bills. User can handle outstanding bills and bill updation any time. Also system auto generates bill profits. User allows to generate any reports according to system data.
More Details - Co-Partner SajBase Productions.